Friday, August 12, 2011

Foreword… if blogs have those:

Some of you will read this and think: “Really Liz? A pregnancy blog? How appallingly self indulgent! What insight could you possibly have about anything besides what wine goes best with Adderall?” Trust me, I couldn’t agree with you more. However, there is a small population clamoring for pregnancy updates and among them a sub population encouraging me to write this experience down because apparently I am going to forget everything the moment The Kiddo shows up. The total and complete inability to remember anything except your next meal (Every two hours. I’d like pancakes. Thanks.) was something described to me by other expectant mothers while I still had my brain intact. Being a complete asshat, I figured it was an exaggeration. I was wrong.

While I expect this to be anecdotal, I don’t anticipate sentiment. I may be pregnant, but I’m still Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment